- The Denver Post wrote an editorial about Colorado Water Watch
- Fox 31 News interview on Sept 24
- Channel 9 News — Gregg Moss interview with Governor Bill Ritter:
- The Tribune article and 2+ minute video “CSU, Noble unveil live water monitoring program near drilling sites”
- BizWest article on Sept 4, 2014
2014 Symposium Has Concluded
Through the generosity of our sponsors, registration was free of charge to participate in the two day symposium hosted by the Energy Institute at Colorado State University. We welcomed diverse stakeholder participation and differences of opinion at all four of our past symposiums.
We enjoyed a successful symposium again this year. We want to hear from you and welcome your feedback. If you downloaded the event app, you can go to the survey area and give us your ideas and thoughts.
The mobile apps can be used from your computer, iPhone, iPad and Android. In order to receive the app, you will need to be registered to use the Symposium networking tools and apps. With these great tools you can see who else is attending, privately message and request meetings with other attendee’s, customize your own personal schedule and review our great line up of exhibitors and sponsors. Click here for App Help Notes for 2014 Natural Gas Symposium .
The two day symposium was held at the Grand Hyatt in downtown Denver on Sept 24-25, 2014.