The symposium will be held at the Lory Student Center located at 1101 Center Avenue Mall, Ft Collins, CO at CSU
- Give yourself plenty of time to find parking and arrive at Lory Student Center! Below are links to specific information, maps and parking costs.
- We suggest you consider public transportation, biking, walking or car pooling.
- The two day symposium is held in the Main Ballroom of the Lory Student Center on the third floor.
- Food will be offered on a first come first served basis. Because this event is free of charge.
Printable document: Parking information on CSU campus
Click here for Lake Street Garage close to Lory Student Center where the energy transition symposium will be held on Oct 30-31. Depending on your abilities, it will probably take 15 minutes to walk from Lake Street Garage to Lory Student Center.
The majority of parking at CSU is surface parking located on the perimeter of campus, a short walk to your destination. Around the Horn is a free on-campus shuttle that connects to most visitor parking lots with a bus that loops campus every 10 minutes from 7 a.m. – 6:40 p.m. Mondays through Fridays.
Visitors have three options for parking on campus during permit hours (most lots are enforced 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. daily, year-round). Check the signs posted in each lot for enforcement times; some lots have extended enforcement hours.
- Hourly permit: The 2016-2017 academic year rate for hourly parking on campus is $1.75. When you arrive in a lot with visitor parking, have your license plate number ready to enter into our hourly permit vending machines. You can pay by credit card for the amount of time you wish to park. Your license plate number will serve as your permit.
- Daily permit: A daily permit can be purchased at Parking and Transportation Services, located in the Lake Street Garage at 1508 Center Avenue.
- Pre-paid parking: Some departments on campus have purchased bulk daily permits for visitors. Check before your visit to find out if your host has already made marking arrangements.
- Sporting events: For sporting event parking options, visit http://www.csurams.com/aboutcsu/gamedayguide.html.
Where is the easiest place to park on campus for visitors?
The following parking lots have visitor parking available, also noted on the university’s parking map, and connect to Around the Horn to get you around campus:
- Moby Lot #195
- Green Hall
- Engineering #310
- Ammons Hall # 315
- Administration #349
- MAX at University Station #440
- Lake Street Garage
- Voss Veterinary Teaching Hospital
- Research Blvd #740
Visitor parking near the center of campus: