Date: September 28, 2016
Location: Colorado State University Lory Student Center ballroom
Cost: Free of charge to all participants. Click here to register to watch post-symposium sessions.
Watch post-symposium video of the lunch: Click here to view!
What is C3E? C3Enet is a great way to connect with counterparts in the U.S. and around the world. Professionals in every aspect of clean energy from government to industry and from Silicon Valley startups to international development are engaged in this effort.
C3Enet is a project of Clean Energy Education & Empowerment (C3E) initiative, one of the crosscutting support initiatives within the Clean Energy Ministerial. C3E is advancing women’s leadership in clean energy around the world. This site provides a forum for women to build a global network and share information, inspiration, and opportunities.
Click here to learn more about C3E.
10:00 – 10:45 Registration and networking
10:45 – 11:00 Welcome, setting the tone of this session and introductory remarks
11:00 – 11:15 Keynote remarks – Ellen Williams, Director, ARPA-e, Department of Energy
11:15 – 12:15 Panel session “Unleashing the Power of Women in Energy”
12:15 – 12:30 Next steps and future vision: Colorado C3E’s vision for “Unleashing the Power of Women in Energy”
Panelist questions posed:
- What was your biggest challenge or obstacle in college or early in your career that you overcame – and how did you conquer it?
- What opportunities do you think there are for entrepreneurs working in energy fields?
- What is something in your career you wish you could do a “do over”?
- Who is someone early in your career that set you on a path you wouldn’t have even imagined? What did they say or do?
- What is a major failure that you had that turned into one of your greatest successes?