We have made available a 15 person van to transport Colorado State University faculty, staff or students from Fort Collins to Denver and back only on Tuesday April 28, 2020 to the 21st Century Energy Transition Symposium. This is on a first-come-first-served basis, non-refundable, non-transferable, one day only. Here are your steps:
- If you are interested in this option, you must register first under your respective registration type (either “Full-time Student” or “Underwritten Student Fee” or “Faculty or Staff”) and pay the respective registration fee. Click here to register.
- When you are registering it will ask if you want to take advantage of the alternative round-trip transportation. You will pay an additional $15 for the bus transportation. Your fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- You will be required to sign a “Group Transportation Waiver” and hand to bus driver upon entering the bus. Fill out, sign and print out this document: Group Transportation Waiver_April 28 2020 roundtrip from Ft Collins to Denver
- Timing of the bus from Ft. Collins to Denver (round-trip):
A) The van will leave CSU at the scheduled departure time of exactly 6:45 am MT — It will not wait for you. The bus will arrive at the Embassy Suites (1420 Stout Street) in downtown Denver approximately at 8:15 am and the symposium will begin at 8:30 am. B) At the close of the symposium around 7:00 pm MT, please be respectful to your fellow passengers and return to the van at the scheduled time of 7:10 pm departure from Embassy Suites. The CSU Ventures representative will have a list with your names and cell numbers to help keep track of all of you. If you miss the return van trip back to Fort Collins, you will be responsible for your own transportation. If you are planning on staying in Denver and not returning on the bus, please let the CSU Ventures representative know this when you board the van in the morning.
- Location and where to catch the van in morning and where it will come back in evening: Board the van at the Bustang drop-off/waiting area at Meridian and Plum (on the main CSU campus, just northwest of the Lory Student Center/Pond). You will be returned to the same location.
- Questions? Call 970-491-3788 or email Maury.Dobbie@colostate.edu