The four co-hosts of the symposium invite students, researchers, scientists, organizations and companies to display an energy-related poster during the 9th Annual 21st Century Energy Transition Symposium, in Denver, CO
The poster topic could involve energy, water, sustainability, oil and gas, geothermal, air, transmission, utilities, cybersecurity, biofuels, social/behavioral, carbon capture/sequestration/reuse, or natural gas-related research or projects. Posters entered at the 9th annual Symposium are free of charge (first participants must be registered for symposium). This year we encouraged posters related to food/energy/water nexus.
Cost: Every energy-related poster entrant must pay relative registration fee. There is no cost to display a poster.
Date: April 28-29, 2020
Location: Embassy Suites, 1420 Stout Street, Denver, CO
- Colorado researchers, companies and organizations actively engaged in any energy-related work are invited to display their poster during the entire two day “21st Century Energy Transition Symposium 2020”. The poster content could include water, air, land use, biofuels, oil/gas, geothermal, renewable energy, transmission, electric grid, cybersecurity, clean transportation, social and behavioral sciences, carbon capture/sequestration/reuse, and other related topics. We also encourage topics on food/energy/water/health/environment nexus.
- A public reception was held on April 28, 2020 at the symposium from 5:30-6:15pm MT (complimentary appetizers served, cash bar). Since 2011 when Colorado State University hosted this symposium, networking opportunities like this have resulted in small to large grants and projects for various applied research projects between faculty, industry, environmental groups and other organizations.
- We invite posters conveying research that is underway, research just starting, a special or senior class project, an outreach activity or whatever the researcher wants to present relevant to the energy industry, natural gas industry, renewable energy, transmission, utilities and respective supply chains. Industry professionals in these topics are encouraged to submit a poster. Topics in Food/energy/water/health/environment/climate research can be at any stage.
- All must bring posters to the Embassy Suites in downtown Denver by 8:00am MT on April 28, 2020. They must remove their poster after 4:45pm MT on April 29, 2020 or they will be disposed of.
- Poster display — The posters were displayed on the solid poster display supplied by the event. Solid poster boards will be placed on six foot tables whereby viewers can move from one poster to another.
- Poster size — No larger than 22″ x 28″
Submitting a research poster:
You must submit your poster information by April 22, 2020 in order to be eligible!
Required Information collected (your information will be added to the symposium website):
- Full name, title, organization, email
- Title of project
- Project participants and emails
- Project description (no more than 250 words)
Send information directly to: Maury Dobbie, Executive Director, Colorado Energy Research Collaboratory and chair of symposium. Maury.Dobbie@coloradocollaboratory.org or if you have questions call 970-491-3788.